Do's and Don'ts
- Home /
- Do's and Don'ts
Road Safety –
- Always wear seat belt while driving or sitting in a Car.
- Always wear Helmet on a two-wheeler.
- Obey Traffic Rules.
- Don’t talk on Mobile phone while driving.
- Do not overtake from wrong side.
- Don’t drink and drive.
- In the event of an earthquake follow Duck – Cover – Hold principle.
- Rush to open area.
- Switch off electricity from Mains.
- Do not stand close to high rise buildings,weak houses and windows.
- Do not stand close to electric poles and under a tree.
- Do not use lift in the event of earthquakes.
- Keep Emergency kit, jewelleries and important documents ready.
- Listen carefully to flood warnings.
- Immediately move to a higher and safer place.
- Do not enter into flood water.
- Do not stand close to electric poles and wires.
- Do not use contaminated water.
- Keep sand bucket and fire extinguishers ready.
- In case of fire follow Stop – Drop – Roll principle.
- In case of smoke in a room crawl on your knees.
- Do not put excess load on electric sockets.
- Avoid oiling up of garbage and dry leaves on roof of the house.
- Do not light fire crackers at congested places and near vehicles.